AIRrepublic is a brasserie by Sergio Herman in the marina of Cadzand. It is located in a sleek modern design-pavilion overlooking the sea and the harbour.
In AIRrepublic it is all about simple preparations of products from Zeeland, with mainly fish and shellfish. It is based on the classic cuisine and Sergio's roots. Many of the dishes served at AIRrepublic have once been on the menu in restaurant Oud Sluis.
On Wednesday & Thursday AIRrepublic is closed.
We are closed due to holiday:
- Wednesday 12th of June until Thursday the 27th of June.
- Wednesday 18th of September until Thursday the 26th of September.
- Monday the 23rd of December until Friday the 10th of January 2020.
- Wednesday 10th of June 2020 until Thursday 25th of June 2020.
- Sunday 13th of September 2020 until Friday the 25th of September 2020.
- Starting from Wednesday the 23rd of December 2020 ...
Tip: book now our Feel AIR package including one overnight stay including breakfast, a book by Sergio Herman on the room and with a three course menu in AIRrepublic.